FAUDI Aviation FDF-Type microfilters are used as pre-filters for the efficient and continuous removal of solids such as rust, sand and other particulates from Diesel fuel.
Diesel fuel can be contaminated during transport and storage. These contaminants degrade the purity of the fuel below the minimum requirements of engine manufacturers.
- Nominal filtration: 5, 10, 15, 20, 25 & 40 μm
- Flow direction: Out-to-in
- Changeout differential pressure: 1.5 bar (22 psi)
- Service time (max.): 12 months*
- Storage time (max.): 60 months*
- Operating temperature: -30 °C (-22 °F) / Max. 80° C (176° F)
- Outside diameter: 152 mm (6 inch)
- Gaskets: NBR (Buna-N)
- End caps: Polyamide, glass fiber reinforced / Epoxy coated steel