FAUDI Aviation FDS-Type separator elements are used as the second stage of a high-performance separation in filter/water separators for the filtration of diesel fuel.
Diesel fuel can be contaminated during transport and storage. These contaminants degrade the purity of the fuel below the minimum requirements of engine manufacturers. FDS-Type elements in combination with coalescer elements clean the contaminated fuels up to the level of the applicable diesel fuel cleaning standards.
- Flow direction: Out-to-in
- Service time (max.): 120 months*
- Storage time (max.): 60 months*
- Operating temperature: -30 °C (-22 °F) / Max. 80° C (176° F)
- Outside diameter: 152 mm (6 inch)
- Gaskets: NBR (Buna-N)
- End caps: Polyamide, Epoxy coated steel