Contamination Control System (CCS)
Logic controller for use in combination with the AFGUARD® Electronic Water Sensor. The Contamination Control System (CCS) is constantly processing the actual water content in aviation fuels.
The logic controller is compliant to JIG Technical Bulletin 130 regarding alert, alarm and data storage requirements.
There are two versions of the CCS available, entitled gold or silver version depending on the requirement. The CCS silver version is designed to be integrated into third party PLCs that are AFGUARD®-ready, and fully configurable to customer needs. The CCS gold has a configurable colour touch screen that displays the actual water content. Connected to a flashing lamp it will provide an alert through sensor measurings.
- IP65 protective housing for mounting in safe zones
- Built-in data storage (only for CCS gold)
- Data transfer via Ethernet, USB, LAN/WLAN and GSM
- Power supply: 24 VDC ± 10%
- Protection class: IP65
- Connections: 8 digital inputs, 4 digital outputs, 4 AI, 3 relay outputs
- Communication protocol: Modbus TCP
- Operating temperature range: -30 °C to + 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F)
Reduce redundancy and complexity. Increase operational efficiency.
The AFGUARD-ready® symbol indicates the ability of systems to provide a signal transfer between the EI 1598 AFGUARD® sensor and a logic controller. The requirements to receive input from a sensor qualified to EI 1598 are derived from JIG Technical Bulletin No. 130 & 110 with regard to alert, alarm and data storage function.
Many international manufacturers already offer AFGUARD-ready®-compatible logic controllers.