§ 1 Information on the collection of personal data
(1) In the following we inform you about the collection of personal data when using our website. Personal data is all data that can be related to you personally, e.g. name, address, email address, user patterns.
(2) The person responsible pursuant to article 4 (7) of the EU General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is FAUDI Aviation GmbH, Scharnhorststraße 7B, 35260 Stadtallendorf, (see Impress). Our data protection officer can be contacted at email@example.com or at our postal address plus the designation „der Datenschutzbeauftragte“.
(3) When you contact us by e-mail or via a contact form on our website, the data you provide us with (your e-mail address, possibly your name and telephone number) will be stored by us in order to answer your questions. We will delete the data that arises in this context after it is no longer required to be stored, or restrict processing if there are legal storage obligations.
(4) If we wish to use contracted service providers for individual functions of our offer or use your data for advertising purposes, we will inform you below in detail about the respective processes. We will also specify the criteria for the storage period.
§ 2 Your rights
(1) You have the following rights with respect to personal data relating to you:
- Right of access
- Right to rectification or deletion
- Right to limitation of processing
- Right to object to the processing
- Right to data transferability
- Right to revoke consents granted
(2) Pursuant to Art. 77 DSGVO, you also have the right to complain to a data protection supervisory authority about the processing of your personal data by us.
§ 3 Collection of personal data when you visit our website
(1) If you only use the website for information purposes, i.e. if you do not register or otherwise provide us with information, we only collect the personal data that your browser transmits to our server. If you wish to view our website, we collect the following data, which is technically necessary for us to display our website to you and to guarantee stability and security (legal basis is Art. 6 Para. 1 S. 1 lit. f DS-GVO):
- IP address
- Date and time of the request
- Time zone difference to Greenwich Mean Time (GMT)
- Contents of the request (concrete page)
- Access status/HTTP status code
- amount of data transferred in each case
- Website from which the request originates
- Operating system and its interface
- Language and version of the browser software.
(2) In addition to the aforementioned data, cookies are stored on your computer when you use our website. Cookies are small text files that are stored on your hard drive assigned to the browser you are using and through which certain information flows to the location that sets the cookie (here by us). Cookies cannot execute programs or transmit viruses to your computer. They serve to make the website more user-friendly and effective.
a) This website uses the following types of cookies, the scope and functionality of which are explained below:
Transient cookies (see b)
Persistent cookies (see c).
b) Transient cookies are automatically deleted when you close your browser. These include in particular session cookies. They store a so-called session ID, which can be used to assign various requests from your browser to the shared session. This enables your computer to be recognised when you return to our website. The session cookies are deleted when you log out or close your browser.
c) Persistent cookies are automatically deleted after a specified period, which may vary depending on the cookie. You can delete cookies at any time in the security settings of your browser.
d) You can configure your browser settings according to your wishes and, for example, refuse to accept third-party cookies or all cookies. We would like to point out that you may not be able to use all the functions of this website.
§ 4 Google Analytics
(1) This website uses Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google LLC, 1600 Amphitheatre Parkway, Mountain View, CA 94043, USA ("Google"). Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyze how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of the website (including your abbreviated IP address) will generally be transmitted to and stored by Google on servers in the United States. This website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIP()", which ensures anonymisation of the IP address by shortening it and excludes direct personal references. As a result of this extension, your IP address will be shortened by Google in advance within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states of the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases is the full IP address transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. In these exceptional cases, this processing takes place on the basis of our justified interest in the statistical analysis of user behaviour for optimisation and marketing purposes.
(2) The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics is not combined with other data from Google.
(4) This website uses Google Analytics with the add-on „_anonymizelp()“. This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, so as to eliminate any direct tracking to a specific person. If data collected about you refers to a specific person, it is therefore eliminated immediately and the personal data thus forthwith deleted.
(5) We use Google Analytics to analyze the use of our website and regularly improve it. The statistics we compile enable us to improve our offering and make it more interesting for you as a user. With regard to the exceptional cases in which personal data is transferred to the USA, Google is subject to the EU-US Privacy Shield at https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework. The legal basis for the use of Google Analytics is article 6 (1) 1st sentence lit. f GDPR.
(6) Information on the third-party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, and the data protection statement: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
§ 5 Google Maps
(1) On this website we use the offer of Google Maps. This allows us to display interactive maps directly on the website and allows you to conveniently use the map function.
(2) When you visit the website, Google receives the information that you have accessed the corresponding subpage of our website (including your IP address). This occurs regardless of whether Google provides a user account that you are logged in to or whether there is no user account. If you are logged in to Google, this information will be directly associated with your account. If you do not want your profile to be associated with Google, you must log out before activating the button. Google stores this data as usage profiles and uses it for advertising, market research and / or needs-based design of its website. Such evaluation is carried out in particular (even for users who are not logged in) to provide demand-oriented advertising and to inform other users of the social network about your activities on our website. You have the right to object to the creation of these user profiles, whereby you must contact Google to exercise this right.
(3) Information about the third party provider: Google Inc. 1600 Amphitheater Parkway, Mountainview, California 94043, USA;https://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy. Google also processes your personal data in the United States and has adopted the EU-US Privacy Shield, https://www.privacyshield.gov/EU-US-Framework.
§6 Contact form
(1) We collect your personal data when you provide it to us by filling out the contact form. The data provided will only be processed and used to provide you with the requested information.
(2) If you wish to receive the newsletter offered on the website, we require an e-mail address from you as well as information that allows us to verify that you are the owner of the e-mail address provided and that you agree to receive the newsletter. Further data will not be collected. We use these data exclusively for the dispatch of the requested information and do not pass them on to third parties. The following data will be stored at the time the message is sent: IP address of the user and time of registration (date and time).
(3) We require only your email address. The legal basis for the processing of the data is Art. 6 para. 1 lit. a DSGVO if the user has given his consent.
(4) You can revoke your consent to the storage of data, e-mail address and their use to send the newsletter at any time, for example via the "Unsubscribe" link in the newsletter or via the contact data stated on this website.
(5) Our company processes the personal data from the input mask only for the purpose and for the treatment of the establishment of contact. This is also the legitimate interest that is necessary for the processing if the contact is made by e-mail. The processing of further personal data during the transmission process is based on the prevention of any misuse of the contact form, as well as the guarantee of the security of our information technology systems. As soon as the data are no longer necessary for the achievement of the original purpose for which they were collected, they are deleted. Personal data collected from the input mask of the contact form on the website or sent to us by e-mail is no longer required if there is no longer any communication with the user. This is the case if it becomes clear when looking at the facts that this has also ended for the future and no further communication takes place. Additional personal data that we collect during the transmission process will be deleted within a period of seven days. The revocation of his consent to the processing of his personal data is possible for the user at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can revoke his consent to the processing of his personal data at any time. However, further communication can then no longer take place. Additional personal data that we collect during the transmission process will be deleted within seven days.
The revocation of his consent to the processing of his personal data is possible for the user at any time. If the user contacts us by e-mail, he can revoke his consent to the processing of his personal data at any time. However, no further communication can then take place, as all personal data stored in the course of contacting the user will be deleted in this case.