Job location: Stadtallendorf ● Starting date: starting now ● Working time model: Full time
FAUDI Aviation GmbH is a family-owned, medium-sized company specialized in the filtration of civil and military aviation fuels. Our product portfolio consists of over 850 products distributed in more than 80 countries worldwide. Founded in 1938, FAUDI Aviation is today the leading premium brand that stands for quality, innovation and safety. Behind the brand, teams of both young and experienced employees work on the technological challenges of tomorrow.
- In our team, you will be responsible for receiving goods and production materials, including inspection and verification of delivery documents
- Additionally, you will carry out internal transports to our production locations, handle the loading and unloading of goods, and operate forklifts to move the goods around. You will process incoming complaints in collaboration with our technical and quality assurance teams
- Last but not least, you will handle the storage and retrieval of various materials using different warehouse systems and provide material supply to our manufacturing processes
- You have some prior work experience in a warehouse and ideally hold a completed vocational training in this field
- You have a forklift license
- You possess a customer-oriented, efficient, and systematic work approach, as well as a high degree of selfreliance and personal responsibility
- You enjoy working in a team and maintain open communication
Our team consists of experts from a wide range of areas - we share a passion for what we do. We support each other, share our know-how and are open to other opinions and new ideas. If you would like to become part of the FAUDI Aviation team and work in a dynamic and international environment, then we would love to hear from you.
If you have any questions in advance, please do not hesitate to contact us.
I look forward to hearing from you!
Your contact person:
Phone number: +49 6428 44652-181