Specification EI 1581 6th Edition, Category M
Coalescer elements are designed to coalesce free water and to remove fine solids from aviation fuels. Coalescers are deployed at the first stage in a filter/ water separator, when fuel enters the vessel.
FAUDI Aviation MIL2-Type coalescer elements are intended for use in filter/water separators on refuellers, hydrant dispensers and other mobile refuelling equipment. They are characterized by an excellent dirt holding capacity and water removal efficiency.
- Qualification: EI 1581 6th Edition, Category M
- Nominal filtration: According to EI 1581 6th Edition
- Flow direction: In-to-out
- Changeout differential pressure: 1.0 bar (15 psi)
- Service time (max.): 36 months*
- Storage time (max.): 60 months*
- Operating temperature: -30 °C (-22 °F) / Max. 80° C (176° F)
- Outside diameter: 50 mm (2 inch)
- Center tube: Stainless steel
- Gasket: NBR (Buna-N)
- End caps: Polyamide, glass fiber reinforced
- Labeling: According to EI specification