Vertical filter vessel for mobile or fixed installation
The Vertical Filter Housing (VFH) assembly provides two element options to meet the requirements in the aviation fuel filtration industry: Coalescer/Separator and Microfilter (Prefilter).
The VFH system fascinates by high economic efficiency as well as an easy installation. It is designed and constructed for easy element change-out. For use with JET Fuel, AVGAS and MoGas.
- Comparatively low acquisition costs
Filter elements are characterized by excellent dirt holding capacity and high separation efficiency
- Easy maintenance
- Simplified element change
- Design pressure: 10 bar (145 psi)
- Flow rate: up to 177 lpm (46 USgpm)
- Operating temperature: -10°C to +50°C (14° to 122°F)
Material: Carbon steel (other version on request)