The DP-Switch has been designed to automatically stop the refueling process when the maximum permitted differential pressure for filter elements is reached. The FAUDI Aviation DP-Switch is designed for connection to a mechanical differential pressure gauge that measures the pressure difference between the inlet and outlet of a filter vessel in safety-critical applications.
The switching pressure is set to 1 bar (15 psi) and designed to stop the refueling process automatically. It is suitable for competitive exchange and easy to retrofit.
- Conformity with JIG Bulletin No. 58
- Switching pressure at 1.0 bar (15 psi)
- Easy installation to a differential pressure gauge
- Establishing a connection with an existing deadman switch
- Power supply: 18 - 30 V DC
- Power consumption: 10 mA
- Signal voltage: 18 - 30 V DC
- Signal current: 10 mA
- Max. Switching capacity: 50 W
- Max. Switching voltage: 100 V DC
- Max. Switching current: 2 A
- Approval of EX-protected version: EII (1) GD [EEx ia] IIC
- Operating temperature range: -30 °C to 60 °C (-22 °F to 140 °F)